June 2, 2008
Yeah For Photoshop!
So I finally got Photoshop (I decided to wait till I graduated.....so that I could focus and actually graduate!). I am really excited about it and I have been messing around with it this weekend. It is really fun and I am pumped to start scrapbooking. So as you can tell by some of my pics, this is some of the stuff that I have been up to! I know I am a beginner so they aren't perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Holy cute, Kellie! I have photo shop, and I have been trying to motivate myself to start figuring it all out. Do you have to get scrapbook templates online, or does photshop have them already? I really need help with getting to know photoshop, so any hints would be helpful! If you aren't too busy, maybe you could email me some? rachellelaree@msn.com. But if you don't have time, that is totally fine too! :)
It was so good seeing you guys sorry jackson peed everywhere hopefully we see you soon
K...love love love it!! Your top pic looks fantastic! What program did you buy?
Hey Kellie!!
SO I love photoshop! I have to use it with all of my photography! So if you have any questions or need any help just let me know!
Post a Comment