September 25, 2008

Office Premier Party

For all you OFFICE lovers I am sure that you watched the amazing season premier on Thursday night! We loved it and decided that is a great reason to have a little get together! So we got lots of good food and had a blast. We all enjoyed laughing at Dwight, Michael, and the whole office gang! I am so pumped that there is a whole new season ahead!

Scott, Heather, Sami, Dan, Jeff, Lindsey

the gangsters:)


My hubby being a dork!



Jeff and Linds being silly

Sami striking a pose!

My girls had a game earlier so I was supporting
the F-A-L-C-O-N-S! Go CHS!

Of course the after party playing Halo! (and that is why I am blogging right now!)

8 comments:

Megan said...

haha, you guys are just as cute as ever! I was watching GREY's ANATOMY!! WOO WOO! But it looks like your office party was a blast!! :O)

Megan said...

YOU are the one with the CUTE house, your bedroom looks like it came off a magazine!! I LOVE it!
we must be blogging at the same time..hehe:)

love_b said...

Oh my gosh wasn't that the funniest episode ever!! I wished they would have played out Kevin'es mental handicap a little longer! That was my favorite!!!!

Lori said...

Party? What Party? Oh, my invitation must have got lost in the mail--right? You guys are all suckers! First I hear Bart and Ash have a bash and we're not invited and now this. What's going on? Is this the under 30 club! Because it's definately not the cool club or else I for sure would have been invited (and Daniel couldn't be there:)
J/K (kind of) Looks like you guys had a ball!!! Love and miss you guys!

Heather & Scott said...

That was so much fun! You sure know how to through a Party!!! Hope you guys are having fun in St. G! Call me when you get home! We should to lunch at Old Griss Mill Monday!

The Henry's said...

Looks like fun! We love The Office!!

Romney said...

We also love The Office!! I love your guys' new apartment! It's so cute!

Kensie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office. It is one of the greatest show! To bad you guys don't live closer... We need to hang out.